Sunday, April 17, 2011

Whew!

Well, I finished school up for the semester yesterday! Crazy! Too bad Justin still has four finals to take...poor guy. However! One of my teachers e-mailed me a response to an assignment that I turned in via e-mail and I got a 70% on it. I was ticked! I had worked so hard on it. When I looked back, I had sent her the wrong assignment! I couldn't believe it! So, I guess 70% on the completely wrong assignment is pretty good. haha! It still makes me mad, because I did the assignment and spent lots of time on it and all that jazz, but I don't even get credit for it. Poopy! I have two weeks off from school and then summer semester starts up. YIKES!!! I'm only going part time though, so that will be nice.

Primary today was pretty fun. I had to teach a new song to the kids and they seemed to learn it and understand it much better than the one I tried to teach last week. haha! Either way, next week is a new week and I'm excited to go Easter egg hunting for songs!

Until next time--Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment