Friday, March 4, 2011

Sad, sad day...

Today I found out when I can register for school, so I decided to look up the summer schedule for the classes I need.  There is no way I can work and go to school.  How does anyone expect me to get an education if I can't even pay for it?!?!  I don't understand what I'm supposed to do now.  So frustrated!  I work an 8-5 job and go to school full time.  Shouldn't there be a way to accommodate people that don't have their schooling and money handed to them on a silver platter?  I can't take classes from 11:00-8:00, it just doesn't work for a full time position...ANYWHERE!

I guess on the bright side, today is Friday!  Yeah for the weekend!  A week from today we leave for Vegas for a few fun-filled days and I can hardly wait!!!!  In three days I turn 25...weird...but I'm excited!  Granted, I do have work and school all day, but that's nothing new...so I'll just have to make the best of it!  Reading books, here I come!

Speaking of books, right now I'm reading "19 Minutes" by Jodi Picoult.  If you like a mix of mystery, criminal justice, and psychology her books are AMAZING!  (she does swear though, so if that turns you off of books, I wouldn't recommend reading hers...)  I read "House Rules" last week by her and LOVED it.  I'm almost done with this one.  It is about a school shooting and it goes into the minds of the defense attorney, detective, judge and shooter.  It's very interesting.

Until next time, Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. It's called living off of student loans. Welcome to the club cuz! :-) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete