Monday, March 7, 2011

MY BIRTHDAY!

Today is my 25th birthday. I'm a quarter century old! CRAZY!!!! I don't feel very old though (one of the major bonuses of marrying someone younger than me...he always keeps me on my toes!) It has been a pretty good birthday so far, considering I've had school and work all day. Tonight Justin is taking me out to Cafe Rio for some yummy dinner! (not until 8:30 when I get off though...) This year I have NO IDEA what I am getting from ANYONE. Normally I can guess a few things from various people in the family, but this year everyone has me guessing!

I finished my book "19 Minutes" today and started "The Book Thief." If you have any further recommendations, PLEASE let me know. I love reading and it's always a blast to try out new authors and genres!

Oh! One of my favorite shows started back up today! I'm excited to watch it! It's called "The Event." I've recently gotten into some new shows and LOVE them! Justin and I are avid fans of "The Mentalist," "Criminal Minds," "House," "The Event," "Biggest Loser," "Survivor," and I absolutely love "Pretty Little Liars" (not so much Justin...hahaha) If anyone follows any of those shows, feel free to pop up a discussion on them. I LOVE them!

Until next time--Ciao!

3 comments:

  1. I hope your birthday is absolutely fantastic Tina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should read The Red Pyramid. It is by the same author that wrote Percy Jackson. I am about half way though it and it is good so far. You can borrow it when I (and Leona - a few days after I finish it I am sure) done with it if you want.

    ReplyDelete