Thursday, June 16, 2011

Slightly behind

Hello again! I'm such a slacker! I have been too busy with the fast-pace of summer semester to get on here much. I do need to update a little bit about my ESL class. I became friends with those elementary teachers. They were always...well...pretty crazy! Kept class interesting to say the least. It's over now. Two A's! Wahoo! I start my next block on Monday. New class, new teacher, but it's still ESL. Hopefully it won't be too terribly bad. I need something simple. I'm pretty burned out.

Justin and I are still on our two soccer teams. So between school, soccer, and church we're NEVER home. haha! We won our game last night. It was a hard fought win. Pretty satisfying! It was certainly hot though. We're so used to playing in either snow or rain that when it was actually sunny we all about died! I'm glad that spring...or I guess...summer, has decided to show up (for a minute anyway).

I have been informed that I need to post pictures on here...I will certainly look into figuring out how do that! I'm really not very teh savvy and it may take a little while to do so. Be patient with me.

Until next time--Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment